Register your participation and sign-up by Sunday, November 12, 2017:
When? Mon 11th & Tue 12th December 2017, 09:00-16:30
Where? SUTD campus (venue TBA)
What? • Develop essential skills for your future career,
• Design your personal leadership path, and
• Learn how to inspire and empower others
Who? Delivered by leadership coach Su Chern Teo
for Postdoctoral Researchers at SUTD
Dear fellow PostDocs,
The SUTD PostDoc Society invites all Postdoctoral Researchers at SUTD to attend the full 2-day workshop
Leadership Skills for PostDocs – Inspire and Engage
delivered by Ms. Su Chern Teo, leadership, executive and personal development coach from Intrinsic Consulting.
At this 2-day workshop you will
- develop essential skills for your future career,
- design your personal leadership path, and
- learn how to inspire and empower others.
The main workshop contents are:
- Day 1: Personal Leadership – To lead others, first lead yourself.
Define your personal leadership path by understanding and accessing your personal power, uncovering your unique strengths, and identifying self-perceived limits. Create and deliver your desired personal impact with conviction, agility and resilience.
- Day 2: People Leadership – Inspire hearts and minds.
Learn to create powerful alliances through acknowledging and leveraging the uniqueness of others, designing and delivering honest and authentic communication with others, establishing and creating alignment, and maintaining awareness of impact on others.
The workshop will cover 2 full days and run on SUTD campus on
Monday 11th & Tuesday 12th December 2017
from 09:00-16:30, including a 1h lunch break and coffee breaks.
The number of participants is limited so please register your participation and
sign-up by Sunday, November 12, 2017:
We will confirm your participation after the registration deadline.
To create minimal disruption and serve the experience of the other participants, you have to commit to the full 2-day workshop. In the event that you would like to come, but can only commit for one day, please sign-up and check the one day option in the registration form (subject to availability).
We’re looking forward to welcoming you at the workshop!
Your SUTD PostDoc Society
SU CHERN TEO (CPCC, ACC, Masters in Finance, Chartered Accountant of Singapore)
- Su Chern Teo is the founder of Intrinsic Consulting, specializing in leadership, executive and personal development coaching services. Su serves as a coach, catalyst and strategic collaborator to business leaders, entrepreneurs and bankers. Her clients draw from international organizations like Goldman Sachs, Phillip Capital, Western Union Business, Standard Chartered Bank, HSBC, Airess NYC, MBP Sports, Thrive Nutrition Practice and South China Morning Post.
- Su spent more than 15 years working and living in London, New York, Singapore and Hong Kong. In her previous banking career, Su worked for leading international firms and has extensive experience in deal-making, relationship-building and collaborations across cultures, countries and teams. Her former employers include Deutsche Bank, Goldman Sachs and KPMG.
- Su is passionate about making an impact on education. She is an Adjunct Lecturer at SUTD teaching “Collaboration by Design” as a core module for first- and final-year students. She has co-designed and co-led “Team Dynamics” and “The Leadership Series”, totalling close to 15 workshops in SUTD to over 300 students. She is also collaborating on research with MIT Professor Michael Fischer.
- Su was most recently invited to address 280 final-year students at Temasek Polytechnic. Her seminar on thriving in internships was overwhelmingly well-received.